Thursday, July 28, 2016

Last Chance

Hurry - just a few days left!



July 31st is the last day to get your favorites from the 
2015 - 2016 ANNUAL INSPIRATIONS Idea Book



Check here to find out which items are retiring and what is still left.  
You can either order on my website or contact me to place your order for you.


Also just a few days left on the awesome new consultant offer.  
Would love to have you as a part of my team!
Benefits to you?
22% off your CTMH supplies
FREE cutting directions for all my workshops 
Attend my workshops FREE when you purchase your own 
supplies through your own website (thus reaching your own sales goals)
You get to see new products a month before everyone else
Support to grow your own business
FUN!



Waiting to hear from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you.