Monday, October 5, 2015

Tips and Techniques with ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Markers



Questions about using our ShinHan Touch Twin Markers?
Not sure if these alcohol markers are right for you? 

Watch this video to see what they are all about.


I'm still learning how to shade as I color with these markers, and I'm loving it.  
If you'd like to join me for a free workshop using these markers, 
just order three coordinating ShinHan markers plus a ShinHan colorless blending pen.  
We will spend some time learning how to blend colors and then make 3 cards using your markers.

Workshop date will be set to meet the needs of people who take advantage of this special offer.

Not sure what colors to order, just contact me and I will help you make your choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate hearing from you.